Rural and remote communities are already doing so much to support the wellbeing of their community members. We want to honour those accomplishments and each communities unique journey of becoming a mentally healthy community.
We continue to hear from Animators the value of learning from other communities. So we want to hear and share your story!
There are 3 ways to submit your story
- There are no restrictions on materials, use whatever best depicts your community and story (photographs, drawings, magazine clippings, etc)
- Include a description for how the image captures your communities journey.
- In 2-3 paragraphs write about the story of your community
- Video submission can be a series of videos/short moving shots, an interview where you are talking on camera and answering questions OR a combination approach
The following are suggestions for each option:
- What does the Rural Mental Health Project mean to you and what does Animating look like in your community so far?
- What stood out for you (insights or ah-ha moments) during training?
- What have you learned about your community since starting as an Animator?
- What success and/or challenges have you had as an Animator?
- What has been the response from community members and partners to the Rural Mental Health Project so far?
If there is another way you wish to submit, please contact email@example.com to discuss.